ONLINE SITE INDUCTIONS
Chatsworth Constructions is well know for our high level of workmanship and customer service. We expect the same level of care and focus to be applied to site safety. It is the aim of management to see that arrive home from work in the same condition that you left that morning.
For this reason, it is a condition of working for Chatsworth Constructions that you provide us with current copies of the following documentation, prior to commencing works on one of our sites:
1. Copy of Basic Induction Card (MBAV Red Card / WSV White Card)
2. Copy of minimum $5M Public Liability Insurance Policy for your company.
3. Copy of Work Cover Insurance Policy for yourself and your employees.
4. Copies of any industry specific licenses (eg. EWPA Yellow Card)
5. Copy of Working With Children Check (applicable when working on some commercial and maintenance sites).
The above listed documents must be provided to us once, on an annual basis and will gain you access to any of our sites.
We also require completed Safe Work Method Statements prior to undertaking any High Risk construction activity.
Once on site, it is also our policy to ensure all contractors and employees abide by the following items:
1. A suitable First Aid Kit which is to be readily accessible and located nearby (eg. In your car or lunchbox)..
2. Regulations state that contractors must advise us of injuries which occur on site, for entry into our Record of Injury book.
3. WorkSafe must immediately be notified of any Serious Injury including Amputations, Lacerations, Head Injury or Death.
4. All Chatsworth Conctruction's building sites remain drug and alcohol free and are subject to random testing.